I don't know if the road Microshift rd I used was a Centos; I expect not,
because it was several years old and had no big Centos on it. But whatever
it was, it was the very best shifting rd I've ever used, and shifted 9
mismatched with Silver BESs better than the current 8 speed Dura Ace does.

I'm pleased to see that others can shift 10 in friction without problem.
Must try that myself one day.