And yes, I am glad to confirm that the Silver shifters pull plenty of cable
for 10 speed on a standard pull derailleur. Don't know about a Dynasys one.
I'd been planning to try it, but I think I'm gonna abandon that project now
that I have the Velo Routier.

I'll go so far as to say that 10 speed with Silver shifters is my current
favorite drivetrain / shifter setup at the moment. And Cycles Toussaint
liked it well enough to ship it as the stock setup on their complete bikes!

Reed