The paths in the villages were great for getting to school as a kid, less
so for commuting to high school and a job as I got older.  Columbia/Howard
County traffic is very unpleasant on a bike to me now.  Even Frederick is
getting pretty busy.

You kids get off of my lawn...

John G in Union Bridge, MD