SunTour Power Ratchet shifters, the DT type or thumbshifters ?!  Yes, I am
interested to know more if they are the thumb variety only, the models how
many and condition, etc. , and waiting is no problem .  Also, any ST or
Shimano double or triple FD's.  Maybe some ST or Dia-Compe brake cable
straddle/yoke carriers, I like the ST ones very much to the DC. I own some
black ones but any color will do .  I assume these came with brakes only
but of course they are always tossed in the parts bin in favor of something
else.

Thanks Patrick !