I love my blue Ram and my wife's blue Betty, but I do think that over the
years RBW has put out more than enough blue frames.  I have a very early
grey Saluki and if the new grey cheviot  looks that good, then it's
gorgeous.  I'm sorry I missed out on the original orange Ram and am pleased
to see that color making a comeback.

Michael