I mounted a pair of Snoqualmie Pass Extralights with Schwalbe SV-18 tubes
on Alex Adventurer rims (17.5mm internal width), and they measured 40.49mm
for the time being; we'll see how much they stretch after a few months of
use.

Given a published rim height of 18mm, the aspect height of these tires as
mounted is 38.65mm or thereabouts.They're tall boys, but they fit under SKS
Longboard fenders on my LHT.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/e4RL-aNDhCBhCZ2pltycnCNJYB9z50wF8uAfKPvSOUnkmpAYoEv-flpWbAb5Uqu-FDsOtGasYq4DfkEAoEv9rGNRFCwZ2O14pOBqxtmIFndtGOILq67xthm5Tv5L263dUE-okx9pkeHjcG_HPLlXFaQ7twCWPb63ZpAnM7r_cXrlfo_BRfWwBGoVMkM7OL-I-klJptWgw-LfY-J8CjeSkM7zVw6bG32cK3UW9w-ax9DiWtiJD0RjGKH5HTQLBKKLJWBFQNwRxDIzzPva8xGsFhWsxtsNxzbfqMku-ZuALcH5QIHZ0RXgPB22PWAGMc7RmsN08vnUOF8Tl_LhPrkr-lz3eZKf1ZupZS-Ksf7yAAYeR19RtbkqOVx_juQuFz8OIs6GXadd_PPxQzuAedr8fxZCgbkOIdAKaKM5vTvsg-TXiUre-3i7u1Nc3P-fv4pBzO3ihrK2fXZhTBnQ-No3zNyPhAttKOYXiBSv4lTVlb5p6vBY0eOCWu3Bf-QUFF40uVp54XTwg60m16MwWuppJOfgK7D5Ug-I1q-_s_GfDlZaUC5fOXLbFUp9eGP4ojh2mqpgmt5795y9eFfqQjYAHgaJ6bd1xrvzciB6tJn1WCStLkhVvg=w1144-h643-no>

rod