Thanks, Ian. I'd change very little; one change would be a second pair of
seat tube water bottle bosses. But this frame was designed from the start
for a stripped down fixed gear bike.

I'm not sure now that I'd use 650C/559-size wheels; not that I dislike
these -- they are light and strong; but simply because there are so few
decent tires in these two sizes. Of course, with a stash of Elk Passes, the
problem is solved.

On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 10:56 PM, IanA <attew...@gmail.com> wrote:

> A fabulous looking bike and cockpit. After 17 years of ownership, if you
> were discussing a custom today, what would be different?
>
> In respect to the role that bike plays, that is.
>
> Ian A

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, Nouvelle Mexique,  Vereinigte Staaten
*The point which is the pivot of the norm is the motionless center of a
circumference on the contours of which all conditions, distinctions, and
individualities revolve. *Chuang Tzu

*Stat crux dum volvitur orbis.* *(The cross stands motionless while the
world revolves.) *Carthusian motto

*It is *we *who change; *He* remains the same.* Eckhart

*Kinei hos eromenon.* (*It moves [all things] as the beloved.) *Aristotle