Good on you Michael. A couple of years ago, on a Rick Steves tour (shameless
plug!) of the Basque country, I made a nice connection with a man a bit older
than me (I was 54) who had cyclotoured France many years ago. He was surprised
when I guessed that his Trek at the time was a 520. He no longer rode but hoped
to as his health improved. Anyway, at the end of the tour I gave him the exact
same cap you gave that young man. Peace!