Kevin:  What color?  Do you have a pic?

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 18, 2016, at 4:19 PM, 'Kevin Brown' via RBW Owners Bunch
> <rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> My wife wants to sell her 56cm Glorious mixte.  It is in excellent condition
> and has been ridden very little.  Actually it has been stored in our house
> and not ridden at all for the last 5 or so years.  This was the first mixte
> frame that Rivendell offered and has very fancy head tube lugs.  It is my
> understanding that it was partly the time and cost involved in painting these
> frames due to the intricate lugs that caused Rivendell to discontinue the
> Glorius.  This Glorius has a selection of higher end components:
>
> Nitto Technomic stem
> Nitto Albatross handlebar
> Shimano Ultegra headset
> Shimano Dura Ace 9 speed bar end shifters
> Shimano 105 front derailleur
> Shimano XT rear derailleur
> Sugino XD-2 170cm triple crank
> Paul centerpull brakes
> Panaracer Col de la Vie 650B tires
> MKS Grip King pedals
> Brooks B-67 saddle
> SKS fenders
> Gilles Berthoud saddle bag, panniers, racktop bag
>
> Asking $1,800 OBO
>
> Kevin Brown
> Burke, VA

> <Glorius1.JPG>
> <Glorius5.JPG>

The sender of this email is a retired partner of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher
& Flom LLP ("Skadden") and is not performing legal service on behalf of
Skadden. Use by a retired partner of the skadden.com or probonolaw.com domain
names is in his/her personal capacity and not on behalf of Skadden or its
affiliates.