Clayton,

As I eagerly await the arrival of my grey Cheviot, I continue to
contemplate the last details of the build.  Everything is in place except
for the wheels and tires.  I've yet to try any of the Compass tires, but I
am intrigued by the new Snoqualmie Pass tires.  I would love to hear your
thoughts on the ride that those tires provide on your Cheviot.

Thanks,
Sean
EA, NY