Here's an update of what is still available:

Everything is OBO and shipping not included.


Nitto Albastache bar: SOLD

Nitto Bullmoose bar: was $60 --> now $50

Schwable Big One 29 x 2.3 tires, pair $60

Carradice saddle bag support: SALE PENDING

Velo Orange Constructeur front rack: SOLD

Schwalbe Racing Ralph 700x35 cross tires, pair: SOLD

New Albion Privateer, XL frame: $150

Soma Champs Elysees low trail fork, canti version, 1-1/8" threadless: SOLD

Surly Dirt Wizard tire, 29 x 3": SOLD

Fattie Slims fatbike 29er conversion wheelset (135mm/170mm QR spaced), $75


Thanks,

Eric
Plain City, OH

On Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 9:35 AM, Eric Daume <ericda...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to free up some space and cash so I can then buy more stuff
> that I'll eventually sell...
>
> Pictures and more details are on my blog:
>
> https://bikingtoplay.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-for-sale-post.html
>
> Everything is OBO and shipping not included.
>
>
> Nitto Albastache bar: $65
>
> Nitto Bullmoose bar: $60
>
> Schwable Big One 29 x 2.3 tires, pair $60
>
> Carradice saddle bag support: $35
>
> Velo Orange Constructeur front rack: $50
>
> Schwalbe Racing Ralph 700x35 cross tires, pair: $25
>
> New Albion Privateer, XL frame: $150
>
> Soma Champs Elysees low trail fork, canti version, 1-1/8" threadless: $100
>
> Surly Dirt Wizard tire, 29 x 3": $45
>
> Fattie Slims fatbike 29er conversion wheelset (135mm/170mm QR spaced), $75
>
>
> Thanks,
>
> Eric
> Plain City, OH
>
>
>
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RBW 
Owners Bunch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to rbw-owners-bunch+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/rbw-owners-bunch.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to