I think Rivendell sent her one to test, because clearly it's highly influenced
if not by her, then by the types of bikes she enjoys. When I got mine, my very
first thought was "Velouria would love this" as far as upright bikes go it's
got just about everything she might want, especially with a rack & dynamo
lights. I think she may be a little conflicted on it, she's already  commented
on it's "magic" qualities, but maybe her objectivity has gone straight out the
window!? Sounds as though she is trying to wait until she's found something
that's not too gushy. "I really loved this bike, but . . . " LOL
I guess we'll see!?