Hey all,

Another long shot here, but we'll give it a try.  I am looking for the
older style Sackville Backabike Rear Bags.  These are the ones that have
the two eyelets for the strap you use to lash the bag to your rack.  The
new ones have leather straps now, and I like how older ones attach better.
 As the title says, i'm looking for the olive color.  DM me if you have
anything and we can see where it goes.

Thanks,

Keith