Erl,

I'm sure it'll sell. What a lucky individual whom ever get's this one. It's
a bit small for me otherwise I might have been tempted. I'm in the process
of building up a Trek 520 for a friend, once that's complete I'm back to
work on my Hilsen. Gonna add some Albatross bar's and make it a gentleman's
cruiser.

Warm Regards,

~Hugh