Judging from your chain's position you were going pretty fast before this
lovely photo was taken. Sam and you can do anything, fast or slow, rough or
smooth. Enjoy. I just begrudgingly sold off my Sam even though it sat perfectly
in the middle of my Clem and Quickbeam (usagewise, it didn't sit well in
between them spacewise, which was the issue) that's a 62? What length Silver
cranks are those? I like the no cut out big ring. Happy Rolling!
-Kai
Brooklyn NY