Just to be clear, y'all are talking about BB height.  BB drop is how far
below a line connecting the 2 hubs the center of the BB is (syntax?)  This
doesn't change with different tires.

Having said that, is there no interest at all in buying my Ram ?!?  Have to
make room for my new Yuba Mundo grandkids limousine !

Thanks, Alan