I've used BikeFlights and it's very reasonable. I just shipped my Cheviot
to PA for $72. One of my main needs is I do not have a person to send it
to, so I'm wondering how long Amtrak would hold your bike for you? Did it
take 3 days for everyone (I'm in SF)? I'd need to coordinate my flight with
the bike reaching DC. Trying to plan riding the C&O.