>From what I understand the lower end simplex bands could be either ISO
>standard M5x0.8 thread or a now little used/seldom found batard/ coarse
>thread. Not sure where prestige line would land.  If ISO, then the length
>should be about 20 mm, and a button head socket screw in rounded profile
>should be easy to find in stainless. I assume if you have braze on mounts they
>would be threaded to ISO.

On Flickr, verktyg gives great details about these shifters, And the bands they
came with and can be retrofitted to.

Here's one direct link: https://flic.kr/p/a2py7V
Read around in that album. Also, there's a guy selling old huret bands tapped
to iso for either downtube shifters or sti stops. Around $15.