Are you shipping to Philadelphia?  I'm in Wilmington (about 20 minutes from the
Phila airport and 25 minutes to Phila Amtrak station, and I'd be happy to pick
it up for you with some advance notice.

From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
[mailto:rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Kellie
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 10:11 PM
To: RBW Owners Bunch
Subject: [RBW] Re: SHIPPING BY AMTRAK

I've used BikeFlights and it's very reasonable. I just shipped my Cheviot to PA
for $72. One of my main needs is I do not have a person to send it to, so I'm
wondering how long Amtrak would hold your bike for you? Did it take 3 days for
everyone (I'm in SF)? I'd need to coordinate my flight with the bike reaching
DC. Trying to plan riding the C&O.