PBH is no absolute either, no method is !  This may be the most
difficult thing to understand because people are so used to having other
people tell them what they should want or be like. There are many variables
of why a frame may be "just right" or not, some you can't even put into
words let alone any "formula". I look at bike fit as quite personal, as in
know thyself as no one else does or possibly could.

  I say forget about trying to "fit into"  a certain bike or frame. We all
know what we really want but for whatever no good reason it is self denied
by "settling" for what we don't completely want. Sorry, "money" is not a
limiting factor, it's just another excuse which amounts to nothing.  This
is not good or bad, it is what it is, not much as the perfect ride is all
that matters !