I don't think it was mentioned and it's a great point about the bars. Lots of
stuff plays into sizing. Perhaps he would like to offer more info and someone
could offer a more specific response. Or maybe he was already leaning towards
one and was looking for a bit of reassurance. Don't know. Hopefully some of the
feedback he gets will be helpful though. I know I've bought a few bikes sight
unseen for ok, better, and worse. It's a tough spot to be in because nice bikes
can be kinda expensive and you tend to lose your butt if you decide to sell
cause you don't dig the fit. Had happened to me a few times. For example I
originally  bought a 52 Sam H. And after riding and remeasuring my PBH decided
it was a bit small...so then I bought a 56 and wow that felt like a huge jump
in size. I never got comfortable and sold it. Truth be told they were
technically both fine and great bikes But I was doing the whole hand wringing
thing. In the end though a 56 atlantis feels much better to me then either of
the sams...any way lost my behind on both bikes / frames so the topic is kinda
close to my heart and if I can help a brother out in this area I do my best to
point in a reasonable direction. I think performance / competitive has a fit
calculator out there that offers three frame sizes calling them french, eddy,
and something else...maybe try that see what shakes out.