Another very happy user here. I have two boxy bags and two racks. I also have a
Berthoud medium bag on a decaleur on another bike. The Berthoud is only
marginally bigger. The boxy bag is plenty big for a brevet unless I need a lot
of spare clothing, in which case the Berthoud is too small, too. The magnetic
closure on the boxy bag is much handier than the elastic cord closure on the
Berthoud. On the other hand, the built in map case on the Berthoud is way
better than the add-on case from RBW.  As noted, it is a real boon to be able
to mount a handlebar bag on any of my bikes. Well, I haven't put it on my Riv
Road with a Campy brifter setup.  I suspect the cables might interfere with
mounting the rack there.

Ted Durant