It seems to me it'd better to plug the bag, not the rack, since so few bags
are made to go with it. Seems very specialized, whereas most other front
racks will fit most other front bags. That being said, it looks like a cool
system (barsack + f15). I've seen the barsack in person and it's much nicer
than it seems from the website (which I've never even noticed it on).
There's some very well thought out features on the bags, including the
magnets which are genius.

Does extra weight on the handlebars affect steering more than if it sits
lower on like a mark's rack?