just a guess, but a 64cm bike is a BIG bike... even in Grant's "go bigger"
mentality...  $1,500 seems very reasonable, you just gotta find the right
person that needs a bike that big...  I can tell I have an almost brand new
Ibis cross bike on paceline.net for $1600 with no bites, and that's a $3k
bike new... I think it's just a buyer's market right now with plenty of
choices...  if your bike was more my size, I might be all over it... an
orange Ram is one of "grail bikes"...  ;^)

Good Luck!

Chris