I'm actually looking at the albastache because I want the longer reach
option - I have a very long torso, proportionately, and most swept-back
bars end up too close for comfort except with really, really long top tube
bikes and really long stems. I appreciate all the feedback from folks on
this list! I'll give them a shot with regular road bike levers "as
specified" and see how it goes. Is it better to use a straight-bladed brake
lever, or one of the ergo-ish ones like the TRP RRL?