Sure.

The Triple projects a round beam, great for riding single track, or
whenever you don't have cyclists or car drivers coming towards you. The
IQ-X projects a beam like an automobile's low beam, perfect for when cars
and bicycles are sharing the road with you. Both are excellent headlights
for their intended purposes. the IQ-X would also be a fine headlight for
riding single track, if you also have a helmet mounted light so you don't
kill yourself riding into a tree branch.

On Sun, Oct 2, 2016 at 6:50 AM, Tony DeFilippo <vpi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congrats Jay!  Can't wait to see it come together.
>
> Anyone done a side by side supernova e3 pro triple vs the iq-x? I've got a
> dyno wheel build for the Bombadil in the offing as well and have been
> considering both lights...

Peter White