I have taken the GorillaGrip Bondhus folding tool with me for so long
I can't remember when I bought it, but glad to see they still make it. It's
the one that has 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm hex size.  I also have a an
old Craftsman , and the two of them are quality .  I carry an MT-1 for
emergency use with my brakes but I'd never use it daily, it took me
measuring 3 or 4 from REI before I could find one that was actually not way
under spec, Park of course when contacted gave the usual song and dance
about their tools being guaranteed for life but not guaranteed to be
properly made to start with, apparently !  Not all their tools, just
certain ones.

  For tires I also carry ye ol' Quickstick, man these are the best. I don't
know when the last was I actually used a tire lever, and so glad for that !