There are adapters to set up the lights in different ways. Supernova
provides a handlebar mount and brake mount for the headlight and there's
the Gino mount by Paul for a taillight. I'm looking at trying to do
this........ (of course NOT with disc brakes)

On Sunday, October 9, 2016 at 3:06:40 PM UTC-7, Ginz wrote:
> I like everything about mine except there is no fender mounted taillight
> available.
> That means you must use a rack mount or seatpost mount.

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit