There are adapters to set up the lights in different ways. Supernova
provides a handlebar mount and brake mount for the headlight and there's
the Gino mount by Paul for a taillight. I'm looking at trying to do
this........ (of course NOT with disc brakes)

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-RLzXWrm0vn0/V_5PtiFGu8I/AAAAAAAAAlQ/DWNspY2AHlAcvH2QNf2-OBzesWL3yWdbQCLcB/s1600/morgan-and-stephanie-soma-wolverines-21-1335x890.jpg>