I hope this is ok here, I know some listers are in the San Diego area,
wanted to put some more eyes out on the street.

Got a text from my kid, her bike was stolen.  She is pretty upset, not so
much because it was her bike, but that I built it for her.  She did love to
ride the wheels off it: she used it daily to commute, shop, fun rides.

It was stolen in North Park, San Diego.

Details:  47 cm, powdercoated black, 650 b conversion, Mavic front hub,
Shimano 600 rear, Weinman ZAC rims, front laced radially.  Gripshifts to
Shimano derailers, xt front, Deore rear, ultegra headset, Nitto bars, SR
Stem.   Nifty Swifties, new, Dia compe Centerpul brakes.

Maybe it will show up on CL, or at the swap meet in a few weeks.  Let me
know if you see it.

Mark "heavy heart for my daughter" Rosenberg