The Rodin theme was too obvious to adopt, but it was always in the
background. It'll likely be a frame only, but we're thinking about whole
bike, and that's not ruled out. Maybe some of each. It may follow CLEM and
have a seat lug. Sam is already a good road bike, but the clearances big
you to fill them up with a huge "road?" tire, and Rodini won't allow that.
Up to 35mm, probably.
Our bike certainly are not inexpensive, but they cannot possibly be any
less expensive without do-featuring/de-cooling them or replacing the staff
with wealthy philanthropists or unemployables!
I think Will and Roman picked the colors. Same sizes as Sam.

On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 12:02:36 PM UTC-7, Bill Lindsay wrote:
> His first name is Leo.  He apparently has paws.  Your Roadini that you buy
> next summer may have a fake panel.  So far, nothing not to like
> Bill Lindsay
> El Cerrito, CA

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at