Road 700x44 would be reeeaaalllly nice :)

- Ryan

On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 9:54 AM Belopsky <belopolsky.i...@gmail.com> wrote:

Same as in, 51,55,58,62? Will be interesting to see this - I imagine we're
months out from more info

On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 12:51:42 PM UTC-4, Grant @ Rivendell
wrote:

The Rodin theme was too obvious to adopt, but it was always in the
background. It'll likely be a frame only, but we're thinking about whole
bike, and that's not ruled out. Maybe some of each. It may follow CLEM and
have a seat lug. Sam is already a good road bike, but the clearances big
you to fill them up with a huge "road?" tire, and Rodini won't allow that.
Up to 35mm, probably.
Our bike certainly are not inexpensive, but they cannot possibly be any
less expensive without do-featuring/de-cooling them or replacing the staff
with wealthy philanthropists or unemployables!
I think Will and Roman picked the colors. Same sizes as Sam.