Hello,

I need a front wheel for a 650b conversion for a rim-braked commuter. I've
got a Velocity dyad for the rear in silver, so a 32h or 36h dyad or a23
silver front wheel would be ideal.
I'd also be interested in a pacenti rimmed front wheel in 32 or 36h, or
possibly a wheelset if the rear is 120, 126, or 130 and the price is right.
Please let me know what you've got.

I've seen the ZAC19 wheelset that's super cheap on eBay through the uglyrhm
seller, but hoping someone here has something that they're not using. If
not, uglyrhm is my fall back plan.

I'd also like to try the wider 61.5 cm Ahearne + Map bars. Off-list
messages welcomed.

Thank you!
Leif
Chicago