The ride was fine,  There were about 250 people having a great time.  There
was a fair number of vintage bikers although no other Riv's showed up.  Tom
Palmer was planning to be there, but he got injured and had to bail.  It
was still a good time, I spend the weekend
<http://simplecycle-marc.blogspot.com/2016/10/sometimes-you-have-too-much-fun.html>at

the campgrounds in Yankee Springs, do the Fondo on Saturday and spend time
on the MTB trails on Sunday.  I'll do it again next year.

Marc