Really?  Is it a Rivendell fork?  Waterford surely knows how to do it, and
it's a standard option for a Roadeo, but I've never seen a threadless

Anyway, if it really is a threadless Riv - fork, it's going to be 1"
threadless, which is kind of rare.  Otherwise, you'll run a 1-1/8"
threadless stem with a spacer.

If you want to make a really unconventional retro statement, do an eBay
search for "Cinelli Sesamo".  That's a super saucy looking 1" threadless

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA

On Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 5:24:06 PM UTC-7, Eric Karnes wrote:
> Hi all-
> I know this is an odd request for the RBW forum, but...
> I just procured a Hilsen frame with a threadless headset and need a decent
> looking threadless road stem to go with it. I'm looking for something in
> 100 or 110mm. I have a 90 or 120mm Technomic I could trade. Thanks!
> Eric

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit