Really?  Is it a Rivendell fork?  Waterford surely knows how to do it, and
it's a standard option for a Roadeo, but I've never seen a threadless
Hilsen.

Anyway, if it really is a threadless Riv - fork, it's going to be 1"
threadless, which is kind of rare.  Otherwise, you'll run a 1-1/8"
threadless stem with a spacer.

If you want to make a really unconventional retro statement, do an eBay
search for "Cinelli Sesamo".  That's a super saucy looking 1" threadless
stem.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA