So cool! Wish they had "the band." I'm sure the new clamp is 28% better,
but holy cow was that hidden bolt band slick. Always seemed like the
closest thing I owned to constructeur. I wonder if the deuce will have the
same 3 point lever orientation option.

Who cares, though, so happy they're back!

Best,
joe
pdx or.