DP would certainly have noted the relatively clean appearance! The trail
that I ride to get to the trail in the picture is a tow path that is topped
with ":dusty 12s", a finely ground limestone/dolomite aggregate that sets
up like cement, and eats drive trains. My defense is fairly frequent
washing of all exposed parts. . Bob