This came off my A. Homer Hilsen well under 500 miles more like 200 miles.
Lots of life left. My preference would be to sell the whole group to one
buyer. I've priced it all out individually but here's my group price
excluding the Portola bars. $300 shipped CONUS
If you want the bars too I'll knock some off there too.  If you need the
Crank and BB $130 shipped CONUS.

Cross Posting this on the iBoB Group.

SRAM X7 2x10 Front Derailleur fit 28.6 31.8mm (came off my AHH) seat tubes  $25
Shipped CONUS
SRAM APEX Medium Cage Rear Derailleur Will wrap up to a 37t cog. $30
Shipped CONUS
SRAM APEX Double Tap Shift/Brake Levers (Black) 2x10 $130 Shipped CONUS
SRAM X7 BB30 2x10 170mm Arms Crank Set 42/28 120 BCD. (Grey) $120 Shipped
SRAM GXP Bottom Bracket. 68/73 English Thread. $10 Shipped CONUS
SRAM PC 1031 with quick links. $10 Shipped CONUS

SOMA Portola Bar 56mm wide 26.├śmm clamp. $40 + shipped CONUS

Please message me off list for PayPal email and please use the Friends &
Family payment option.

Thanks for looking.

   Los Angeles, CA

To post to this group, send email to