Eric, it's always a highlight to encounter a Riv in the wild. I've even
chased down a few!

Tom, that's a hefty looking saddlebag on your son's sweet looking QB. Is it
sitting on a VO rack? Presumably it handled the load okay?

Many thanks,

On Friday, October 14, 2016 at 11:09:12 PM UTC-4, Eric Karnes wrote:
> Walked by this Quickbeam locked up near the U Penn campus this afternoon.
> My SimpleOne was locked up one block north on Market. Belong to anyone on
> here? It's the first Riv I've seen in Philly.
> Eric

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit