I get a gentle hand massage at 18mph + with my sondeluxewidebody.

At first I worried about it. But it has proven to be no issue and doesnt bother
me at all. It is very slight. If you are talking to someone or thinking hard
you may not notice it. I usually notice it when it starts but then don't after
a few seconds.

Its like a built in indicator that I am approaching 20mph.