I've been a Rivendell fan for years having owned 4 different bikes. I used
B-17 saddles for years, but with wear, as the area under my sit bones would
settle, the hump in the saddle( running for-aft) would cause extreme
discomfort. I just had to give up on Brooks. I have been using a Secialized
Phenom for about a year, but it's not so great on longer rides like I
remember my Brooks in the early years of ownership. Has anyone with issues
similar to mine switched over to a Berthoud saddle and felt some
improvement?