Living in Oklahoma it is a rare occasion to see a Rivendell however Friday I
talked briefly with a man on a Ram that happened to be green when he chose a
new color and  I recognized it right away with its Mark bag on the rear. Of
course he moved here from California. I'm on my 650B and for a few moments two
people on steel bikes with comfortable positions iwere on the OKC River trail.
A fun sighting!

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit