I feel your pain, Erl , because I really enjoy my rides to and from
work...but I got cut off by a  right-turning car while crossing at an
intersection in a designated bike lane  end of Sep on my way home and have
a cracked LI vertebra....so no riding probably for the next 3 or 4
weeks...could've been a lot worse , though. I really love riding in the
autumn and it's hard to be off the bike.
Thankfully no head trauma, and my X0-1 seems to be OK but may take it to
our local Natural Cycle to be checked out.

Very handsome Cheviot and Romulus by the way and I wish you a speedy