Dear Ryan,
So sorry to learn about your injury. Best wishes for quick healing and an early
return to the saddle.  I had a similar thing happen to me in June.  Fortunately
I was able to turn partially parallel to the car so I bounced off it with my
forearm.  If their side view mirror didn't bend back toward the front of the
car, I likely would have broken an arm bone instead of bruising my elbow.
Still I was shocked at the whiplash action of my head as I came to an abrupt
stop.  Again, heal quickly and well.
All the best, Erl

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at