Someone at Stevie's has a very clean pair of ratcheting originals for $30
or so, if anyone onlist is interested. He also has several pairs of 7 speed
Shimano index/friction thumbies.

If interested, contact me *off list*. bertin753 () gmail etc. I'll be happy
to expedite.

Other professional writing services.
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, Nouvelle Mexique,  Vereinigte Staaten
*The point which is the pivot of the norm is the motionless center of a
circumference on the contours of which all conditions, distinctions, and
individualities revolve. *Chuang Tzu

*Stat crux dum volvitur orbis.* *(The cross stands motionless while the
world revolves.) *Carthusian motto

*It is *we *who change; *He* remains the same.* Eckhart

*Kinei hos eromenon.* (*It moves [all things] as the beloved.) *Aristotle

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit