There were at least a couple versions were clearance was different. Later
ones had more clearance. I have a Redwood (less fancy/expensive Ram,
supposedly similar/identical in most non-cosmetic aspects) - fits Compass
Barlow Pass tires (~37mm actual). Would definitely fit 32mm plus fenders.
Assuming the Redwood is the same as the later Ram, that's a buncha
clearance for a road bike.
Mine is currently set up with 650b wheels and WTB Horizon tires and room
for fenders. I'll likely stick with this setup for awhile, maybe swap in BG
RnRs were trails get muddy.
River Grove, IL

On Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 12:04:32 AM UTC-5, iamkeith wrote:
> I think clearances varied.  I now have 33 jack browns WITH fenders.
>  Bigger is better of couse but, even with 28s, i loved it and was always
> amazed at the comfort.  Pretty sure I'll never part with mine.

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit