I have no idea what this was originally a prototype for. I tried to get
some info from Riv but there is no serial number on it. Geometry and tire
clearance make me think that it is in Hilsen / Rambouillet territory. The
bell is aged with nothing but the passing of time, i'm excited for the
Rivelo bottle to age similarly. The gold anodized Paul stuff is a
surprisingly nice color match to the aged copper look.