A cheaper alternative to the Harris cassette is Shimano sells an 11-30 9
speed cassette:

For $18, it is a pretty good deal. But two things about them. First,
there's that 11t small cog that many don't like. Second, I found the
quality of Shimano HG50 to be mediocre. It just doesn't shift as crisp as
my ultegra/dura ace cassettes. Still, for $18, it is definitely worth a
try. Good Luck!