Assuming I'm looking at the same unsold listing on eBay, seller notes it'll
fit 38mm, which means it's a larger clearance version - it looks like it
based on the photos, I think.
I'd wager if it fits WTB Horizons, which it likely will, that Paul Racers
(advertised 67mm max reach) won't be long enough. I'm using Tektro long
reach brakes (73mm max reach) and needed to file the ends of the slots to
get brake pads to line up with rims. Dia Compe 750s would likely fit
without modifying.
David
River Grove, IL