Good eye!
I ride with bars 1.3cm below saddle. That means slammed stem on my 52 Sam with
Fistful of seatpost.
My Tech standard stem didn't work so I got the Tech Deluxe as it had less rise.
Tech bottomed out on Sam. Deluxe stopped about 2mm short of bottoming out so it
worked.
I don't think I knew about pearl Stems at the time. Now I use pearl stems.

I traded the Sam for a Ram. I use a Pearl on the Ram.