If now and then or from the start we call them Thimble Shifters---if we or
I EVER do--Ryan gets a free pair.
Since 'tis the season for voting, the polls are open till Saturday at 10
o'clock California time.

Silver THIMBLES

The SILVER part is alredy in the genes. That's the brand. Model would be
THIMBLE, and maybe we'd use THIMBLE only for the thumb-operated style.

so you can vote anonymously without hurting Ryan's feelings, email
gr...@rivbike.com directly, and only if you like THIMBLE. No other
suggestions, please, no explanations, I'm not going to open up the email
unless you say THIMBLE OPEN, and then, sure, whatever. But I'm looking for
a certain undisclosed number between 45 and 48. That's the threshhold.